Want to be part of the Apulus team?
We are always looking for great talent.
We are always open for great talent. If you are a Software engineer, Web developer or a Electronics engineer and interested in a change or a new challenge send us an email.
We are also open for interns.
We are a Hong Kong Limited Company that specializes in software design and cutting-edge technological development. Our main development office is in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
We are currently in the final development phase of our brilliant new software platform, LiveBlox. We also have global partners and clients that we are working closely with.
We believe in creating a fun, relaxed and flexible working environment. For us, it is important that you enjoy what you do and are comfortable in our team. We believe this stimulates both creativity and productivity. Don’t be surprised if one of the office days is by the pool or on a quad bike.
Since we are a young company, there are great opportunities for progression and career development. We want to build a great team and keep it that way.
We are always looking out for talent in the field of Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Web development.
- Senior Programmer / Junior Programmer / Electronic Engineering / Web Developer
- Develop our software in close cooperation with the Technical Director.
- Work with global partners & clients.
- Responsible for contributing to the company’s growth, development and success.
- Will be part of a small team that working closely together.
- Work location would initially be in our office in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Candidates should have some of the following skills
- C++ With either Qt or OpenCV (both preferred)
- A degree in computer science or a related subject.
- Video programming
- Audio programming
- Operating systems: Android, IOS, Mac, Windows, Linux.
- Libraries: Boost, FFMPEG
- PCB Design
- Circuit design
- Micro-controller experience
- Min 3-year working experience in related field (for Junior programmers work experience is not essential, however, candidates with working experience would be preferred)
- Team worker
- Positive outlook
- Results orientated
- Be able to manage your own work load and time
How to Apply
All applications are appreciated. However, only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please email us a cover letter describing why you would fit the job description and how you could help us to take Apulus forward.
Also include a full CV and references.
Email it to Niklas Karlsborg at karlsborg[at]apulus.com
Thank you in advance for your application.